Custom Search

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome!

First I would like to welcome all of you that are visiting my blog. Chances are you landed her becaue of an article you read and are wanting to explore some more of the information that I have to offer. So sense you are here I would like to introduce myself and tell you some information about me.

First my name is Chrystal. I would love to meet every one of you that visits my blog so please feel free to leave comments or even drop me an e-mail periodicaly, the best e-mail to get a hold of me at is mammasassy@hotmail.com.

Now that you know my name let's talk about who I am and why I've decided to put together a financial blog for everyone. First off I am a wife and mother of two. I have a beautiful daughter that is 2 and a hansom son that is barely 2 months old. My husband's name is Colby and he is a wonderful husband and the worlds greatest dad! Beleive it or not he stays at home and takes care of our kids while I work. I work for a bank, for legality and safety I can't say which bank but we'll just leave it at me saying it's the best bank ever! Colby owns his own business, C & C Karaokee. He DJ's at local bars and runs Karaokee nights. My husband is a great country singer! My daughters name is Cayden and my sons name is Carson, do you see a theme here? We all have names that start with C's! My husbands idea might I add.

Now that you all know who I am and a little about my family lets take a look as to why I am writing this blog and what it's all about. I've been in banking for 7 years and have a lot of knowledge about finances and in todays market I decided to share my knowledge with anyone and everyone that wanted to read what I had to say. You'll be able to read about financial topics ranging from how to get a debit card if you get declined to open a banking account, to how to get financing to start up your own business. I even have a lot of information on how to buy a home if you have great credit OR bad credit. As a matter of fact my husband and I just bought our first home in July of 2008 and I had horriable credit, but I was able to fix it. We'll talk about that in a while.

So please enjoy all that there is on my site and take a look around. Iwill have links to my articles and links to some of the companies that I trust in and know can help with specific needs relating to individual finances.

Thank you to all of my supporters.




No comments:

Post a Comment