Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Credit 101 - Free Credit Repair Book

I have decided that it is time for me to give out a few of my credit 101 books for free. When I turned 18 I rushed to get my first credit card. It didn't take me more then one month to max out my $500 limit. Once maxed out I ran out to get my second and third card. Before I was 19 I had three credit cards maxed out and owed $3000 in credit card debt, I was doing great! After I married my husband I realised I needed to do something about the poor credit that I made for myself. I was late on bills, both credit and not. I had collection items and judgements. I was doing fantastic!

I put 8 months into researching how to fix my credit and after the research was completed it took me 60 days to delete $5000 from my credit report and bring my credit score up 100 pts to where I could buy my first home. I decided after I bought my home that other people could benefit from my knowledge that I had learned during my 8 months of research. I compiled all my knowledge into a book that I would be able to sell to others and teach them how to fix their credit like I had done. Well, I have already made a lot of money off my book and have now decided that with all my businesses online ad all my lines of income I am no longer going to be selfish. For the next 30 days I will be offering my book for free to anyone that wants to download it. If you would like my book you can download from Uploading.com. When you click on the link above you will be directed to a site where you can buy subscriptions to other programs. you do not need to buy anything, just scroll to the bottom and wait 60 seconds to be able to download the book for free.

Please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments so others can benefit from my book as well. Thanks to everyone tha supports my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment